Tuesday 15 January 2013


Vintage Treasure Hunting
Hi Vintage Lovers,

Don't you just love a vintage treasure hunt? I love them. Today was a vintage treasure hunting day, not all day but enough time to get a few treasures. While the kids were down the beach with my Dad, Mum and I hunted out a few items at the local recycling centre.

I love collecting old suitcases; they look fantastic and are great for storage. Today I was lucky enough to find another one to add to my collection. I also picked up some green and cream enamel dishes that just needed a good clean to bring them back to life.

 
The old little case is in great condition.
 


 
It is the perfect size to go under the TV table with the other trunks (to hide all those horrid TV cords).
 
 
Just what I was looking for and fits perfectly under the table, like it was made for it.
 
 
 

Hope you are having a great week.

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment