Saturday 9 March 2013


A lazy weekend, a few more treasures and candles…….

Hi Vintage Lovers, 

We are taking it easy this weekend.........

 
We have been so busy lately..........we need a weekend at home to catch up on some jobs and have some time out to catch our breath, have a cup of tea or two......
 
 
and some some yummy brunch..........
 
 
 ..........and to catch up on the latest Country Style Magazine.
 
 
 
I found a few more treasures for our old house on our trip home a few weeks ago............an old ladder and a vintage industrial light.
 

 
I am sooooo excited about finding these two. They came from two different antique shops but match perfectly and do seem to be made for each other. I think they will be fantastic in the laundry together.

 
 
I also found this gorgeous green willow dish. I had been looking ages for green willow and couldn't find it anywhere. Funny how you find things that have you been searching for in the places you least expect. I have filled it with chocolate eclairs and butter sotch (handy for when you need a quick sugar fix) and popped it on an old cabinet with some other treasured items in our family room.
 
 
I lit candles at home last night. I love the atmosphere that candles create and having them dotted around the house.........
 
 
 
........especially when you can put candles and vintage together, it is perfect. These old cupcake baking tins are perfect for tea lights on our kitchen table.
 
Hope you are having a fantastic weekend.
 

Mel

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment