Sunday 24 March 2013


A quick trip home and a rare find.....

Hi Vintage Lovers,

Last week was a busy week finished of with a quick trip home over the weekend.


These gorgeous old houses are on the way home. I think they are adorable and are just in need of a bit of TLC.




I would love to see them renovated and restored...........





It was just an over night stay for a friend's 40th birthday. She had a retro bowling night, which was a great fun night..........to have a few laughs and to catch up with everyone.

A rare picture of me showing my bowling action!

We had a fantastic time, with only one problem - it went way to quick ! We will definitely stay longer next time.

On our way home, we stopped off  at an antique shop or two for a quick look (I can never drive past one) and look what I found!


A beautiful green and cream enamel bread bin.

A very rare find...........and one I've been looking for, for a very very long time.



She matches my cake tin perfectly and will look fantastic in my timber kitchen.

Have a fantastic week.

Mel xx



 

No comments:

Post a Comment