Sunday 17 March 2013


 Favourite Things……

Hi Vintage Lovers,
I have a few lots of favourite things, all of them old, vintage and all of them priceless to me that will look fantastic in our old house. Here's a peek at a few of them before they are packed up ready to be moved to their new old home.
 
'
 
My beautiful old linen and canisters,
 
 
Gorgeous vintage dessert serving spoons and napkins,
 
 
my green and cream enamelware and bowls
 
 
and my candle holder.
 
I can't wait to see them in our old house,
with my old suitcases............
 
They will be rather handy for storage in our old house.
 
 
The sorting and packing has started, getting ready for our move to our old house. Not long to go now, before we have our old house - can't wait. Not that I am counting the days down... well, yes, I kind of am!

Have a great week.

Mel xx




 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Blog Mel ... love the biscuit recipe. Might have to attempt it sometime. :-)
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete