Thursday 13 March 2014

Friday Favourites

Hi Vintage Lovers! I hope your week has been fantastic !!

For me, this week has disappeared way toooo quick. After a long weekend, Tuesday our youngest was home sick and today we have a school sports day to attend. That has only left me two days to squeeze everything in and I didn't get as much done as I was planning to.  Looks like I will be playing catch-up next week.

We are planning to erect the new 'old' gate over the weekend. I'll blog about the gate early next week for you all to see. J

As I haven't had a chance to go treasure hunting this week, I thought I would share a few things that have taken my fancy lately for Friday favourites this week.
 


Love this photo. What a beautiful old abandoned house. Forgotten about.
Wonder where it is?
 
 
What a perfect, simple, vintage kitchen. It does look like a happy place, doesn't it?

 
I adore this old kettle.
Ours has just started leaking so we may be investing in one of these sooner rather than later........
 


and these old bread boards would look perfect next to our kitchen sink.


You can never have too many trunks and suitcases for storage......


and this idea for a dog bed is brilliant. I just love, love, love this idea for an old suitcase.
So very cute !!!!


Doesn't this hammock look just gorgeous? I could be very tempted to spend many an hour here.

Have a great weekend.
Mel xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment