Tuesday 22 April 2014

Renovating the Renovators Blog...
Hi Vintage Lovers,
 
I am just popping in to let you know that I am making some changes on my blog, so it may look a little strange for the next week or two. Please, just bear with me.

As you all probably know, I am not a very tech savvy person (UNDERSTATEMENT), so I have wasted a lot of time trying to sort it out all ready and probably will again in the next few weeks.

 But to my biggest (and certainly most surprising) announcement: despite all my procrastinating I have finally joined Facebook! I know, I can't believe it either! I have added a button next to my 'Pinterest Portal'  which (if all goes to plan) should take you to my Facebook page!

I never thought I would say these five words, but:
PLEASE LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

Thanks for your ongoing patience with my lack of Tech skills (again UNDERSTATEMENT) and hopefully these new additions will be to the benefit of all of us!
Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment