Thursday 1 May 2014


Friday Favourites
Happy Friday, Everyone !!!


After a very relaxing and enjoyable Easter and ANZAC period it is now back to day to day life for us.
So after grocery shopping, arranging school drop-offs and pick-ups, visits to the doctor, footy practise, school band and so on, I feel like I am still trying to catch my breath. And now the washing machine has decided to stop working...
 
....so I have decided to take a little spell from all the jobs have a cup of tea and focus on something a adore –
VINTAGE of course !!!
 
So, for this weeks Friday Favourites I would like to share with you one of my most treasured items -
My set of vintage aluminium picnic cups. 
I cherish them as they belonged to my Grandparents...and I use them when ever possible.

They are certainly not a big or expensive item, but they are priceless to me non the less.....


These style of cups became almost throw away items in the age of plastic but are now making a comeback in popularity, and are extremely collectible.


It is one thing to find the odd cup, or maybe even a set, but if you can find a full set like this that still has the leather case, well, that is a real treasure.......

Have a fabulous weekend, Friends.
Mel xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment